The workings of Universe are governed by laws of nature which makes everything act in a certain manner - be it the solar system movement or the micro-level action of each atom and sub atom. That there is no God that was intervening - life is on auto-pilot. The greatest saint or the biggest emperor would all fall on the ground and die if they jumped from a cliff, or bleed if they picks up a stone and bangs it on their forehead. The laws are immutable. In an automobile, if one presses an accelerator, then the car would speed up and not brake. Similarly, the universe is a machine which is running with its own rules, laws and systems. The automobile engineers does not come into the picture during the driving :-). Though there is a difference between the workings of an automobile engineer and God - but more of that later.
While there are thousands of theories on the creation of the universe, mankind etc, what appealed and agreed with me, were logical, rational, science and validation-based understandings. Each of my blogs will talk about existence and its various manifestations only in the energy, frequency and rational form, because that's what I understand. For example, when I wanted to understand the theory of creation - I had five major options before me
1. The Christian viewpoint : Genesis 1 and 2 in the Old Testament of the Bible tells the Christian story of creation. God took six days to create the world. One man (Adam) and woman (Eve), who lived in Heaven ate the forbidden fruit and God knew of their "sin" and drove them to earth, to toil.
2. The Hindu religious viewpoint : God or Brahman was in complete and tranquil state, till he decided to play his lila (dance) of creation with his female dynamic side (Prakruti / Shakti) manifesting into various ranges of energies and frequencies slowing down to create physical forms. The thousands of Gods and "Devis" are symbols of various forms of energy that has been created in this " cosmic dance of Shiva".
3. The Hindu cosmologist viewpoint : Hinduism believes that this is not the first world or universe. There have been and are many more worlds. They are created by Lord Brahma the Creator. Lord Vishnu is the Preserver, while Lord Shiva plays annihilator. And that a cosmic egg "Hiranyagarbha" exploded to create the universe.
4. The Islamic viewpoint : God said "Be", and it became. This was how God created the world and the heavens. He breathed life and power into Adam, the first man and Eve, the first woman. God gave Adam control over the earth. When God forbade the couple to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree, an evil angel tempted them to disobey God. They did and God cast them out of Paradise, down to earth. But merciful God provided them with means of food, drink and shelter.
5. The scientific viewpoint: The Big Bang theory postulates that there was a Big Bang from a "singularity" to expand at great temperatures, which cooled down to form the various solar system and everything within.
Thus, my viewpoint (Who am I? (part 12)) on the creation of the universe is matching the Big Bang theory, but with a difference. I also understood that "every subatomic event is marked by the annihilation of the initial particle and the creation of a new one" and "that every event in the Universe is cyclic". Therefore, the Hindu cosmologist viewpoint of a cyclic creation of world with creation, sustenance and destruction sounds appropriate to me.
I AM SURE THAT SCIENTISTS IN THE FUTURE WILL DISCOVER ABOUT THE CONTRACTION OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM AND HAVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE "BLACK HOLES" IN WHICH STARS, SOLAR SYSTEM AND EVERYTHING WILL VANISH IN A BILLION YEARS TO RE-EMERGE THROUGH ANOTHER BIG BANG.
For someone who considers everything to be just energy, I refused to consider that space was a vacuum without energy. Though not having any grounding and knowledge in physics, , I started reading about energies, waves, frequencies and specially quantum physics to find answers to these doubts. That's where I found that scientists like John Worrel Keely, Nikola Tesla, Victor Schauberger, David Bohm and Wilhelm Reich have shown that energy in ether or space, although invisible to most, is very real. And of tremendous magnitude. As they say " the total energy in a coffee mug is enough to dissolve all oceans in the world". My readings of scriptures and Upanishads also validated the same views. So, my thoughts on energy being within each atom in universe and in ether was validated.
But if there was energy in space, in our body, in every single atom, why can we not just measure it by putting in some measuring instrument? What kind of energy is it? Was this energy electrical or electromagnetic?
Last Sunday, I went to a Brahmavidya class in which they taught that prana or life-force energy was electrical and that we breathed through either nostrils to create +ve currents through the right nostril and -ve current through the left and both of these travelled through "nadis"(a non-physical channel) to the bottom of the spine and electrical currents were then distributed to all parts through the nerves. I just asked the teacher five questions, to leave her speechless
1. If prana was electrical, then on death, will the person come back to life, if the appropriate current is supplied to the body?
2. If prana was electrical and electrical energy was being transmitted through nerves, then can electrical energy measurement instruments measure the health of humans? And can we replace all doctors with electricians?
3. If we take in +ve and -ve electrical currents from each nostrils, will we die if one of the nostrils is damaged or blocked?
4. If energy is electrical, then it needs a physical cable for transportation, but the nadis are non-physical.
5. We breathe alternatively through the right nostril for around 55 minutes and then from left nostril for the same time, then how will current be created?
So, we rule out electrical energy.
But that begged the next question. We can measure radio energy, x-ray and other energies, but we cannot measure the bio energy (energy within the human body) nor the etheric energy (energy in the ether). Then what kind of energy was this, which could not be measured?
Transverse, lateral electromagnetic waves can be measured with tools. While SCALAR ENERGY is created when two opposing forces of common electromagnetic waves collide. As soon as the two opposing forces collide, they immediately cancel one another out, creating a stationary or static form of energy we know as scalar energy, which has no direction, but magnitude.
Scalar energy is
1. not Hertzian, meaning it cannot be measured as regular electromagnetic waves can
2. non-linear like regular electromagnetic waves.
3. unbounded to anything and can freely move through any solid object
4. freely created throughout the universe, or can be manually created via the collision of electromagnetic waves .
The space that scalar energy fills tends to be networks of harmoniously balanced energies. The only way to be able to view the effect that scalar energy has or to measure its concentration, is through techniques such as Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV), or Kirlian photography.
I BELIEVE THAT SCIENTISTS WILL DISCOVER WAYS TO CONVERT THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY IN SPACE INTO USABLE ENERGY TO TAKE CARE OF THE ENERGY PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD.
I ALSO BELIEVE THAT SCIENTISTS AND MYSTICS WILL FIND WAYS TO USE THE ETHERIC ENERGY AND BIOENERGY TO CREATE WAYS OF CONNECTING ALL PARTS OF EXISTENCE TO EACH OTHER AND USE THE ETHERIC ENERGIES TO HEAL IN A MUCH DEEPER MANNER.